Do you like to learn new things? Do you dream of travelling all over the world and visiting the most interesting and beautiful places on our planet? Maybe you are just interested in geography? Or you think that know everything and can''t be surprised?! Travel Genius fits the entire globe in your hand and tells you what you don''t know about the world we inhabit.
This original quiz entirely devoted to geography and all that it involves. There are hundreds and hundreds of questions relating to continents and oceans, countries and peoples, famous personalities and the most significant inventions. They will be a hard nut to crack for even the brains of the most erudite people. Whatever question the topic is about - the answer will always be a place on the map. You can have fun and very usefully spend some time traveling together with the Travel Genius round the Earth''s continents. Perhaps this is the game that will suggest you a travel route for your next vacation! In addition, this quiz is the most exciting way to determine your geographic IQ! You will not only learn your level of knowledge, but also be able to compare results with average gamers and skillful travelers. The most important achievements can be shown in the world records table.
- Two difficulty levels
- Hardcore and traditional game modes
- Stylus control support
- Territorial and thematic filters of tasks
- 8 topics
- Detailed statistics and world record table
- More than seven hundred questions
- Geographical IQ determiner
» version 1.0 - posted on 2008-11-20
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR HeroCraft game Travel Genius
PLEASE READ THIS LICENSE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SOFTWARE. BY INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT, UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
This End-User License Agreement (the EULA) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and HeroCraft company (HEROCRAFT), for the Travel Genius game software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this EULA.
Title, logo, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the SOFTWARE and documentation shall remain with HeroCraft. The SOFTWARE is protected by the copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accept the terms and conditions of this EULA, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single mobile device.
2. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the LICENSED VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your LICENSED VERSION.
3. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the LICENSED VERSION or any portion of it.
4. Copy the documentation accompanying the LICENSED VERSION.
The DEMO VERSION means an original demo version of the SOFTWARE that has been built with some functionality limitations as compared with LICENSED VERSION. If you accept the terms and conditions of this EULA, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the DEMO VERSION.
2. Make a copy of the DEMO VERSION for archival or distributional purposes.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the DEMO VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the DEMO VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the DEMO VERSION.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the DEMO VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the DEMO VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the DEMO VERSION. Computer magazines are authorized to distribute DEMO VERSION on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org each time you distribute the DEMO VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". HEROCRAFT disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
HEROCRAFT assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if HEROCRAFT has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.